February 21, 2011

Polymer Clay Miniature Tutorial Scans for Fruit, Flowers, and Teapots

Recently I downloaded a Japanese book titled 200 Polymer Clay Miniatures. Overall its a decent book with step by step instructions. It isn't in English, but the photographs are pretty straight forward and easy to follow.
I would like to share with you a few of my favorite pages. These pages include tutorials for polymer flowers and dishes (including teapots).
Tulips are my favorite on this one.
I'm planning on making some polymer clay miniature plants, this should be helpful.
I collect teapots, so my reason for liking this page should be apparent.
Click the photos to full view.

I don't remember the direct link to the book download, but I found it somewhere on giftjap.info

These photos/scans and tutorials are not mine, all rights belong to the authors of the magazine 200 Polymer Clay Miniatures. I am posting for educational purposes.

1 comment:

NanaChan said...

Everything is so cute! :D

Post a Comment