August 26, 2010

Sweet Decoden Tutorial from Love Deco

Here are a few scan pages from Love Deco magazine. I thought this sweet deco tutorial was really cute and could be very helpful for beginners. These tutorials show you how to make clay macaroons, cookies, ice cream scoops, and other sweet clay desserts.  Besides being helpful for deco, you can also use this for jewelry making.

This is something I would have liked to have seen when I first started out with sweets jewelry, instead of having to figure it out myself with trial and error. Because of this, I want to share these pages.

It's in Japanese, but the pictures are easy to follow. In this tutorial paper clay is used, but I typically use polymer clay.

Click on the photos for the larger version and please enjoy.






8 comments:

Gicela said...

Thanks so much! I know they're in Japanese, but do you think this is polymer or air dry clay?

Tiffany said...

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure it is air dry clay.

Shannenclare said...

its air dry clay but i use polymer clay and it still works except you cooking etc :)

Anonymous said...

um where do u get dese pics from?

Tiffany said...

They're pages from the Japanese magazine Love Deco. The scans themselves come from a Chinese website called hudie.com, which provides magazine scans to paid members.

HANIS AFIQ said...

can i copy your tutorial in your blog?=)

Anonymous said...

I love decoden but im too afraid ill screw it up if i try :3

The Unorthodox Nun said...

I was looking for a tutorial like this! These instructions are very clear! Thank you for posting them here!

Post a Comment