August 24, 2010

Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi, TX

Over the weekend my boyfriend took me on a date to the Texas State Aquarium. I have only been to an aquarium one time before this and that one was very, very small. The aquarium here had many animals that the one I had previously been to did not. Here are a few favorite photos from the day.

I love turtles, especially sea turtles. They're so cool!


It was feeding time and they knew it! They started pressing themselves against the glass in anticipation.

Cute little otter feet. They were swimming too fast for me to get a clear photo.
They were my favorite animal at the aquarium, so cute!


They have a short dolphin show. This was the first time I have ever seen dolphins, they are so cute and fun to watch!

I got to pet this stingray, he was slimy and felt strange.