January 01, 2012

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!

 Happy New Year my dear readers! I hope this year treats you well ♥

Last year I decided to make some New Year resolutions for the first time in my life and I was very successful at failing at them.This year I intend to return to my anti-resolution mentality.

2011 felt like it was pretty uneventful, but when I think about it I realize that even though I may not have achieved anything I had planned for the year, things still worked out well.

The best thing that happened to me during the past year was when I realized what career I wanted to pursue and then went back to school on a whim. Yes, I made a huge decision without careful planning or thought in literally moments. It was a risk for me, because I honestly had no idea how I was going to pay for it. This was completely unlike me, I don't take risks or make major decisions without careful planning. It made me realize how much I've changed.

I do have a goal for this year, but it is not a New Year's resolution. My goal is to keep my 4.0 GPA and get accepted into the honors program. After spring semester I will have enough credit hours to be eligible to apply.