February 15, 2011

Magic to Craft: 52 Sweet Spells No. 5- Ice Cream Cone Charms

Hello Lovelies! ♥
Today is the first post of 52 crafty projects under the new name, chosen through a recent reader contest.
This week I created polymer clay ice cream cone charms. I made three pieces, two mint and one strawberry.


My favorite is the strawberry mint ice cream scoop. The other mint scoop is drizzled with hot fudge. I used brown puff paint as the deco sauce. The pink double scoop is suppose to be strawberry ice cream.
I haven't decided if I will attach these to cellphone straps or make necklaces out of them. I might do both.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Yours Truly said...

They are really cute and tasty looking! My favorite is the mint and strawberry. Can't wait to see what you make next!

NanaChan said...

Ahh this is super cute again! How do you make it look so real?

Tiffany said...

Thank you both for your comments.

I use a razor blade and lightly scrap the top to get the texture that you would get from a scoop with real ice cream.

NanaChan said...

Ohhh!! I remember I used to make this but it never turned out good. Haha! And your welcome! I should be thanking you!

Post a Comment