February 10, 2011

52 Crafty Projects Contest Results

Hello everyone
Its time to announce the winner of the contest, but first I would like to thank everyone who entered. All the entries were great and I loved them all!

The entries were judged by myself and three others. I typed up the entries without names and gave them to the judges, who then chose their favorite title.

Here are the results

Two votes went to "Magic to Craft: 52 Sweet Spells"
One vote for "52 Weeks of Cuteness Overload"
One vote for "52 Innovative Ways Of Kawaiiness Ingenuity"

The winner is NanaChan. Congratulations!

On another note, this week there will be no project post due to sickness. Next week I will be completing an extra project to make up for this week.

Thank you for reading!~ ♥

2 comments:

NanaChan said...

:D I am very happy~! Thank you so much~!

NanaChan said...

And I hope you feel better... I am also sick too...

Post a Comment