February 05, 2011

52 Crafty Project No. 4 - Chocolate Filled Heart Cookies

Hello sweet readers! This is my 4th weekly project. For my project this week I made heart cookies with chocolate filling. 

These fake sweets pendants are made from polymer clay and colored using chalk pastel. I mixed a small jar of powdered pastels together so I won't have to mix colors again for awhile. I didn't photograph them with the chain, but one is gold and the other is silver. The gold chain has pearls and belongs to the one with the heart.

The one with the star is my favorite.
I might make a hair bow that matches the one with the star, but I'm still brainstorming. I haven't used my sewing machine since I moved. It has been sitting in the closet because we moved into a smaller place and I just don't know where to put it.

Reminder- the 52 crafty project naming contest ends on Monday, February 7, 2011 enter here

Thanks for reading! ♥

6 comments:

NanaChan said...

OMGS!!! This looks so real! :D :D my fav so far!

Kawaiiberri92 said...

soo cuteeee kawaii~

DuskRose_Dreaming said...

I want to eat those up... They look so delicious! Amazing job.

Unknown said...

They look delicious! :D

Tiffany said...

Thank you all! ♥

Miss Lumpy said...

This is so adorable! They're so realistic~

Post a Comment