July 11, 2010

L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara Review ♥♥

I saw this mascara in the store and said to myself "Whoa! That's a crazy looking brush!"

I'm normally a Rimmel girl, but I decided to give it a try since it was so weird looking and I was almost out of mascara. Plus there was a $2.00 off coupon hanging next to it.
The normal price was $7.99

The brush is small and round, so it makes it easy to apply mascara to the corners of the eyes. However, the size of the brush also means it takes longer to coat the entire lash line.

The mascara is unimpressive. It is thick and sticky, so it clumps easily. It dries super fast and it was kinda flaky. It definitely adds length, just as it promises, and it makes my eyes stand out. But not really in a way I like. I prefer my lashes to look feathery, not heavy and crusted. I only applied one coat, I guess you could say a little goes a long way. No need for a second coat, but it would probably be a clump disaster if any more coats were applied.


There is a reason I typically don't buy L'Oreal make-up, it usually leaves me disappointed. Although I really do like the brush idea, they just need to work on the formula. Really, I don't want to have to use my eyebrow brush to get clumps out of my lashes.

I wouldn't recommend this product and give it a 2 out of 5