January 22, 2010

Recommended Etsy Sellers- Decoden Supplies

Are you looking to buy kawaii supplies for decoden, jewelry, and more? Here are some etsy sellers that I like. I've bought from all of these sellers and was very satisfied. These are sellers that I will return to again and again. I will add to this list as I discover new sellers.


MimiLoLo- Canada based seller. Great selection. Tons of kawaii cabochons. Fast shipping. Offers very good shipping discounts for additional items (i.e.first item $3.30, with another item $0.35)


beautifulwork- Japan based seller. Loads of cute japanese fabrics. Very nice clay kits and japanese craft books. I don't feel that her shipping discount is very good (i.e. first item $4.20, with another item $3.50)


misssaporro- Japan based seller. Great selection of cabochons. She also has cute and colorful hair clip bases. First time I ordered from her shipping was very fast, second time was slow because she went on vacation a couple days after I made my purchase and she didn't ship my package before she left. Good shipping discount (i.e. $3.50 for first, $0.35 for additional)

SupplyPusher- United States based seller. I recommend her for your jewelry findings. I buy ring bases from her. Good prices, especially for bulk items. Very fast shipping. Included free gifts with my order. Packaged with care. Good shipping discount (i.e. $2.00 first item, $0.25 with another item)

Delish Beads- United States based seller. Super cute cabochons and beads. Offers free worldwide shipping! I got my items quickly and they were well packed, in great condition. She even included some awesome freebies with my order.