March 18, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

They're so yummy! I especially love them when they are warm. After enjoying this batch of cookies inspiration struck me- I made some chocolate chip cookie charms. They were fun, quick, and I'm satisfied with how they turned out. I will be taking these to Toyko Hardcore....I'm thinking that I might need to set aside one for myself as well. I'm thinking of making another batch, but boosting the kawaii factor by adding cute, blushing little faces. When I make more I will also add some to my etsy shop.


2 comments:

esque said...

Totally cute charms! Oh, cute little faces would be adorable!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
[inkihandmade.etsy.com]

Unknown said...

so so cute...
so glad we popped in for a visit...
love the cookie beads
mona & the girls

Post a Comment