March 26, 2012

Bodyline Brown Macaron Skirt

Recently I purchased a three new skirts from Bodyline. I am going to make separate posts for each item, due to the amount of pictures involved.

First up is the Macaron skirt ( L247 ) in brown. I really wanted the JSK, but I took too long thinking about getting it and it sold out. I decided to go ahead and get the skirt instead. I really love this print.



The detachable bow is a little wonky, but I think it can be reshaped.
Waist tie print
Waist tie end detail shot
The waist tie buttons are heart shaped.
Although its a cute idea, I'm not too sure about them. I might replace them.
Overall, I'm very happy with the skirt. The fabric isn't as heavy as the other two Bodyline skirts I own, but that is probably a good thing since I live in a very warm climate. The only real complaint I have is the bow, but I'm not too surprised since another Bodyline skirt of mine had the same wonky shaped bow as well.