October 20, 2011

My 5 Favorite Japanese Fake Sweets and Deco Blogs

 Hello lovelies! ♥
Today I would like to share with you five of my favorite fake sweets jewelry and deco blogs. They are all by Japanese artists whose work is amazing and inspiring.

Sweeter
Her work is detailed and realistic. As you browse her blog you will clearly be able to see her growth and progress as an artist. Her most recent work is beautiful and, in my opinion, seems more mature and elegant than the average sweet deco.



☆えみ☆のKirakira Sweets Deco
I've been following this blog for a long while now. Her blog is filled with pastel colors and lots of cuteness. I love the variety of her creations, anything from pistols to cupcakes.




Up To Yuu Fake Sweets
Amazingly realistic and detailed items. I'm not going to lie, I have actually gotten hungry from looking at her creations.


Rosemary ~ こたのフェイクスイーツ日記~
I love that she posts a lot of WIP photos. I enjoy seeing what the little parts and pieces look like before they're put together into a completed piece. And her finished projects are wonderful.



Dream Cream DECO☆Kocochaのスイーツデコブログ
Her sweet deco creations are amazing. The fruit she makes is so realistic and there is so much detail in her work.



I hope you enjoy these blogs and find lots of inspiration! Please let me know which one is your favorite.