June 21, 2011

Strawberry Lolita Love

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have a strawberry obsession. For this reason I love lolita prints with strawberries. I would like to own at least one strawberry print lolita skirt, preferably one of the ones below. The following skirts are my favorites, in order. It's like the beginning of a strawberry wishlist.
 Innocent World's Annette Skirt in the green colorway.
I love the placement of the print on the apron.
This one is probably my favorite, but I wish the apron was detachable.
BTSSB Chained Berry Memoir JSK in the brown (soda candy?) colorway.
I love that this print isn't too busy, which I believe makes it look more elegant.
I typically dislike stripes, but these ones are thin and don't stand out too much.
The strawberry design on the lace is a very nice touch.
Angelic Pretty Sweet Ribbon Strawberry Skirt.
I like this colorway because of the contrast of the berries against the yellow.

Strawberry divider credit: Cherri Drop