November 22, 2010

New Haircut

Do you cut your own hair or does someone else do it for you? I typically cut my own hair unless the style is more advanced and I don't feel confident enough to do it myself.

Here is my most recent hair cut, done myself. At first I didn't like it at all, I thought it looked weird, but now that I've gotten used to the change I'm kinda diggin' it. I still think the bangs are a little too short and will look better after they are long enough to add a slight curl.

Previously I had side swept bangs, they got in the way sometimes and were too thin. So I decided to cut my bangs and make them thicker, I also trimmed about an inch off the rest off my hair.


Before & After

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent job on the cut! Love it, well done :)

Post a Comment